A month dedicated to fitness, health and wellbeing with offers and specials from Altrincham’s gyms, spas, shops, restaurants and cafés.
– Free taster class!
Try an OrangeTheory class free of charge, simply contact the team on 0161 504 0506 or pop into the Studio to book.
OrangeTheory Fitness, 4 George St, WA14 1SF
– Try any class half-price!
Visit the Bells Gym website or download the Bells Gym app and select ‘Fitness February’ to register and choose your half-price class.
*one class only (restricted to one purchase per member)
App Store: Bells Gym https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/bells-gym/id1257705770?mt=8
– New Yoga classes!
New, in-store Yoga classes will take place on Tuesday evenings at 6.30pm. All ages and abilities are welcome to join the one-hour session. Bring your own yoga mat, class costs £5.
– Float with a friend for £55!
Experience the phenomenon of floatation at Zero Gravity this February and save money when you float with a friend (you will be in separate tanks in separate rooms)!
– Try a Social 5k!
Join the staff from realbuzz every Thursday at 6pm for a social 5k, starting from the realbuzz store. They also offer a 12% discount for members of local gyms and sports clubs.
– FREE Open Day on 16th Feb!
The first 100 visitors on Saturday 16th February can get a free day pass, simply speak to a member of staff on arrival!
*Offer applies to PureGym Altrincham only, limited to 100 passes.
– Free Intro to Pilates class!
New clients can claim a free ‘Intro to Pilates’ class on Wednesdays at 7.30pm or Tuesdays at 11.15am.
*The Free Intro Class is for new clients to Runway only. Each client has one Free Intro Class allotment and the class can only be used on the Free Intro Classes.
– Start your PT journey today!
The coaches at Atlas Physique are offering a consultation and first session free of charge. If you’re looking to start your PT journey.
- Get 8 PT sessions with Zoe for the price of 6 this February. This includes your initial consultation, a full body assessment, nutrition plan, 8x 60 minute structured 1-2-1 personal training sessions and additional workouts for your own use. Limited spaces available.
- Double the fun with Char Mack’s ‘Bring Your Bestie’ offer! If you’re nervous about starting your fitness journey on your own or want the added fun and motivation of working out with a friend – this is the offer for you! Start your fitness journey together and split the cost, 2 for the price of 1!
Hypnobirthing Classes at Gran T’s Coffee House!
Hypnobirthing uses deep relaxation to make pregnancy, labour and birth quicker, calmer and more comfortable. The next courses of 3 classes with Emily from Bump and Me start 30th January and 27th February.
Gran T’s, 29 Stamford New Rd, WA14 1EB
bumpandme.club 07900 900 233
Altrincham FC Community Sports Hall
– Try Yoga for free!
With Yoga classes taking place on Mondays (General Yoga class - 7.30pm) and Fridays (Gentle Yoga and Relaxation - 1:30pm), simply call the Club on 0161 928 1045 to book your free session.
Altrincham FC, Moss Lane, WA15 8AP
– Get Outdoors!
Millets are offering 15% off all products in their Altrincham store, just mention Fitness February!
– Baby Yoga!
An all-in-one 5-week course with Babistic. Learn a wide range of techniques covering Yoga, Massage and Reflexology to soothe, calm and relax your baby. Classes take place on Thursdays at 11.30am.
Spas and Beauty
Le Salon Cheshire
– 20% off treatments! Receive a complimentary reshape & polish with every cosmeceutical NIMUE facial or save 20% off all treatments when quoting Fitness February!
Le Salon, 14 The Downs, WA14 2PU 0161 926 9637
- 50% off selected treatments! Treat yourself and save 50% on Massage, Lipo Cavitation and Radio Frequency treatments in February. You can also grab 10% discount when you show your Total Fitness membership card!
- 15% off Massage and Facials! Save 15% on all massage and facials to promote relaxation throughout the entire body this month at Altrincham’s eco beauty bar.
– Super savings on Laser Hair Removal, Wellbeing Acupuncture and more!
This month enjoy ½ price off selected Laser Hair Removal treatments; experience 30 minutes of Wellbeing and Mindfulness Acupuncture for £30 or enjoy the results of Microdermabrasion for £35 a session (usual price £50).
- 15% off HydraFacial treatment!
Give your skin a health kick this February with 15% off award-winning HydraFacial treatments. The treatment combines detoxification, cleansing, deep exfoliation, re-hydration and rejuvenation to give immediate results and long-term benefits.
House Bar & Restaurant
– 50% off food in February
Great selection of vegan and gluten free dishes available Quote ‘Fitness February’ for 50% off full menu throughout February
– Meal Prep, Juice Cleanses & in-store discounts!
Save 10% on anything In-Store or Online this February, try a Juice Cleanse with special offers on 3, 5 or 7 day packages, or speak to James to get fresh, macro calculated meals, ready to eat from £4 per meal - just quote code FITNESSFEB19.
The Con Club
– Fitness February Smoothie!
Especially for Fitness February, try ‘The Rejuvenator’, an apple, lemon, cucumber, celery & ginger smoothie for £4.95
Available daily on the juices & smoothies menu throughout February until 5pm.
Treehouse - Smoothie + Salad for £12! Try the delicious range of fresh smoothies and salads at Treehouse with a smoothie and salad for £12 on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays!
Toast – healthy menu & smoothies
Enjoy a variety of healthy options on toast, or choose from the toast-less menu plus a selection of delicious smoothies.
Full menu served all day: Monday – Thursday 08:00 - 18:00, Friday 08:00 - 21:00, Saturday 09:00 - 21:00
*Terms and Conditions apply to all offers
Altrincham HQ & Pure Gym Altrincham Present... Altrincham Vs Cancer
Local businesses Pure Gym and Altrincham HQ are teaming up for the 6th Altrincham Vs Cancer Event on Thursday 28th February 2019.
28 Altrincham Businesses and Community Members will be teaming up to run 140k at Pure Gym Altrincham to raise money for The Christie.
Over the past 5 years Altrincham VS Cancer has raised over £12,500 for the Christie and has regularly featured in Justgiving's top fundraising events of the past 5 years.
This 6th annual event set to raise even more vital funds for the charity.
The Christie are the largest single site cancer centre in Europe, treating more than 44,000 patients a year here in Manchester.
For more info: email@example.com