Added 1 Nov 2018
Retail Sales Assistant
realbuzz Altrincham are looking for a sales assistant who is passionate about running and fitness.
The realbuzz store is a leading online and bricks-and-mortar retailer of performance running and fitness products, including footwear, apparel, accessories and nutritional supplements from all the major brands. Our approach is based on years of combined experience in the world of running and fitness, meaning our product range has been carefully selected to cover everyone from absolute beginners to elite athletes.
The realbuzz store is part of The Realbuzz Group - a leading provider of online healthy living content, and partner to active events around the world. Our flagship realbuzz.com website is an online fitness community that offers users a wide range of fitness, sport and health challenges to help them change their life. Sign up today to start your next challenge, backed up by expert advice and an active community to keep you motivated.
Being part of the realbuzz team, not only are you passionate about running and fitness, but you are personally responsible for the customer service that our customers receive. This isn’t your standard sports retail customer service though. This is the highest level of service that consistently exceeds our customers’ expectations. It’s through your customer service levels that you; both individually and as part of your team; will make sales and drive the stores profitability.
We are currently looking for Retail Sales Assistants to work the following work pattern: 8 hours per week.
Main Role Responsibilities:
Typical work activities include:
- Know, understand and follow the realbuzz store customer service charter at all times;
- Utilise your outstanding knowledge of our sportswear products, along with the in-store devices, to ensure our customers choose the most suitable product for their needs, sourced from our entire range;
- Be aware of, and at least meet, or ideally exceed your sales targets;
- Be fully aware of all the websites and services that are directly integrated and connected with realbuzz, so you can best support and advise the customer, whilst simultaneously promoting and marketing our services;
- Have an up to date knowledge of local realbuzz product-related sports clubs, to help provide customers with advice and support, as required;
- Be constantly aware of the stores shop-floor standards, and maintain the required levels for all displays and merchandise;
- Refill stock levels as required, ensuring that all products are on display in the correct locations;
- Proactively identify and suggest ideas for improvement to your Branch Retail Manager;
- Deputise for your realbuzz store colleagues as required, whether in scheduled work pattern, role, department or duties
- Previous Retail Store experience Or a Passionate member of the local running / fitness community;
- Excellent verbal communication skills;
- An ability and desire to deliver a level of customer service that constantly exceeds the customers’ expectations;
- Confident and outgoing
- Effective Sales skills
- Running / Triathlon sports retail store sales experience
- Salaries that reflect the value to the business of our employees
- Competitive holiday allowance;
- Generous staff discount and
- Good career progression