Added 15 Jul 2019
Sale and Lettings Negotiator
Sale and Lettings Negotiator - £16-20k pa + Commission
We are a small independent sales and lettings agency based in Altrincham Town Center. We are well known for our exceptional attention to detail; friendly and approachable team and our determination to be the best in the area. This is apparent from the wealth of five-star reviews from previous clients.
This is a great opportunity to join our team and will suit a likeminded and driven negotiator.
You will be exceptionally well presented, nicely spoken and have a brilliant conversion rate in bringing property to market. We are looking ideally for a candidate with both sales and lettings experience; but will consider candidates with a sales background who are willing to be trained to handle matters relating to rental properties.
Key responsibilities and skills include:
- Preparing details for new instructions
- Capable of taking professional quality property photos
- Able to measure up and draw a detailed floorplan
- Strong communication, negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- A perfectionist with acute attention to detail
- Prepared to be a team player and support and work well with a small team
- Able to convert leads into instructions, with a high conversion rate
- Looking to develop new skills and refine those you have
- Capable of instigating regular contact with and management of potential vendors
- Able to carry out property performance analysis and discuss finding with clients
- Constantly keeping up to date with local and national property market trends and news, understanding of the housing market, supply and demand effects in relation to house prices
- Understanding money laundering and property legislation / regulations.
- Capable of gaining price reductions when necessary
- Organizing, delegating and overseeing all administrative aspects of the job
- Self-motivated and ready to assist us in propelling the business to a new level
- Experience using Jupix or similar CRM software would be advantageous
- A valid UK driving license and own car
- Preferably holding relevant industry qualifications, such as NAEA and ARLA
- Holding a degree from a reputable institute or holding relevant experience
We will not consider candidates who do not hold a full driving license and own a car which can be used for work. We are looking for a candidate with prior experience of at least 1 year in this industry and ideally capable of fulfilling the above criteria.
Please send your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com or feel free to call our office on 0161 941 4445; you can also deliver your CV in person to 17, The Downs, Altrincham, WA14 2QD,
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. If you have not received a response within 5 working days, you have been unsuccessful.