Orangetheory Fitness Altrincham thrilled to reopen on Wednesday 2nd December!
Orangetheory Fitness Altrincham reopened on Wednesday 2nd December:
"Quite frankly, we miss our members, and we don’t want them to miss another second of orange energy, so in-line with the Government’s Gym Guidelines, we have modified our format and shall be offering a “station-based” gym approach. Rest assured, we're working hard to keep things as close as possible to the awesome OTF experience we all know and love!"
WHAT ORANGETHEORY OFFER
- 45min/60min session booking via the OTF App
- Station allocation, socially distanced with one-way system of movement
- Carefully monitored capacity, with high standards of hygiene & cleanliness
- Solo training, so you can choose your focus
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- Coach-monitored sessions – on hand to guide, help and motivate!
- High tempo, heartbeat boosting music playing throughout
- Dedicated tread, rower and weight station for solo use
- Pre-prepared templates will be available
Orangetheory coaches, as always, will be on hand throughout to offer guidance and maintain safety.
As a reminder, the following policies are still in place:
- On arrival: Temperature & Verbal Symptom Checks
- Arrival no more than 5mins before allotted start time
- Antibacterial wipes & sprays will be provided
- Regular intense cleaning of equipment & facilities throughout the day by staff
- Minimise items brought into the gym
- Showers available on a restricted basis (please contact direct to book)